Program provides assessment and treatment for children who have been abused, neglected or witnessed violence. Counseling services can be tailored to meet the needs of youth with cognitive disabilities. Education and training programs for parents are also available.
- Interpretation for other languages available on request
- Legal Services
- U.S. Citizen
- Legal Permanent Resident (5 or more years)
- Legal Permanent Resident (Less than 5 years)
- Temporary Protective Status (TPS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)