Provides Down syndrome education, resources and support in partnership with individuals, families, professionals, and the community. Facilitates a Higher Visions for Education program in English to support independent living for self-advocates with Down syndrome of transition age and above (21+).
- Disability-Specific Resources
- Family Involvement
- U.S. Citizen
- Legal Permanent Resident (5 or more years)
- Legal Permanent Resident (Less than 5 years)
- Temporary Protective Status (TPS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)