How to Vote
- Election Day is November 3, 2020! All registered voters should get a ballot in the mail in October.
- You can check your registration status here: https://www.vote.org/am-i-registered-to-vote/
- If you are not registered to vote, you can register up until Nov. 3rd and vote in-person that same day.
- Mail-in ballots must be received by Nov. 3rd to be counted. Mail back your ballot as soon as possible before October 24th.
- You have until 7pm on Nov. 3rd to drop-off your ballot or vote in-person.
- Drop-off boxes and polling centers can be found at: www.govotecolorado.gov or on your ballot
Accessible voting machines for people with disabilities are available at every polling center! Remember you must provide ID to vote in person. For a list of acceptable identification go to: https://www.sos.state.co.us/pubs/elections/vote/acceptableFormsOfID.html[Read more…] about 2020 Colorado Voter Guide for All