Why Become a Member of AdvocacyDenver?
Get closer to the mission by becoming a dues-paying supporter of AdvocacyDenver. Join the ranks of community advocates throughout Denver for people with disabilities, be the first to know about our important initiatives, speak up against discrimination and provide education and enrichment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Vote (and enjoy dinner) at our annual membership meeting in October
- Get invited to our annual membership picnic
- Receive our members-only emails, which provide information on trainings, events and news in the disability community.
- Be the first to know about volunteer and education opportunities with AdvocacyDenver.
- Enjoy discounted online prices for AdvocacyDenver merchandise through CafePress.
Individual – $25
Family – $50
Self-Advocate/person with disability – $5
Business – $100
Membership Terms and Renewal
Memberships renew automatically after one year using the same payment method used for the initial enrollment. You will receive a reminder email two weeks before automatic renewal to confirm that you still wish to be a member. If you wish to change your payment method, please contact us.