Why Become a Member of AdvocacyDenver?
Get closer to the mission by becoming a dues-paying supporter of AdvocacyDenver. Join the ranks of community advocates throughout Denver for people with disabilities, be the first to know about our important initiatives, speak up against discrimination and provide education and enrichment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Vote (and enjoy dinner) at our annual membership meeting in October.
- Get invited to our annual membership picnic.
- Receive our quarterly newsletter, The Voice, which is full of front-line updates on our issues, people and programs.
- Receive our members-only emails, which provide information on trainings, events and news in the disability community.
- Be the first to know about volunteer and education opportunities with AdvocacyDenver.
- Enjoy discounted online prices for AdvocacyDenver merchandise through CafePress.
Family – $25
Individual – $25
Self-Advocate/person with disability – $5
Business – $100
Membership Terms and Renewal
- Membership renewal is in January of every year. Members receive renewal notices in December.
- If membership is purchased January 1st –March 31st, the membership is valid through December 31st of that year.
- If membership is purchased April 1st or later, the membership is valid through December 31st of the following year.