The Denver-Metro Community Parent Resource Center informs and empowers low-income, culturally and linguistically diverse families as advocates for their children with disabilities, age birth to 26, to achieve meaningful participation in their schools and communities in the Denver Metro area. Present trainings to parents and professionals as well as provide parent advising via email, telephone or face-to-face. Spanish translation is available. All services are free of charge.
- Family Involvement
- General Disability Resources
- U.S. Citizen
- Legal Permanent Resident (5 or more years)
- Legal Permanent Resident (Less than 5 years)
- Temporary Protective Status (TPS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)